Like me if you cant wait to recieve your box and want to see the contents within this Month’s Lulu Guinness BirchBox please click on the link below. This link does contain spoilers so please do not click if you want your box to be a surprise!
Have you had a sneaky peak like me? Let us know x
BirchBox – February 2014
Subscription Price per Month is £12.95 including P&P
Total value of contents in the box £25.00+
Loving this months BirchBox. This box contained five items:
1. Urban Veda Daily Radiance Facial Wash Sample Size 20ml. RRP £8.99 for 125ml
This was my favorite item in the box. The scent of this facial wash is divine and texture was very creamy which glided onto my face. This facial wash was kind to my face and did not result in any breakouts. I will definitely be buying the full size product.
2. Eyeco Eyeliner Sample Size RRP £12.00 for full size
An excellent product for creating liner on the top lid. The size is handy for putting into your make up bag. A very intense liner giving great precision.
3. Model Co Lipstick RRP £12.00
I got sent a neutral shade which was perfect for my complexion. It stayed put for quite a few hours also.
4. Gilchrist & Soames Shower Gel Sample Size 45ml RRP £13.75 for full size
This shower gel smelt amazing and quite floral. A lovely scent for a nice hot shower in this horrible weather!
5. Beauty Protector Protect & Oil – Sample Size RRP £12.00 for full size
I am yet to use this product. This lightweight sweetly scented hair oil shields against UV rays and heat damage.